STARKVILLE, MS – Explore entrepreneurship like a boss and turn your idea into a reality with the International Paper Innovation Challenge: Ideas 2 Enterprise. And with $2,000 of prize money on the line, it’s time to prepare to make your pitch.
The Partnership and MSU eCenter have teamed up with International Paper for the second annual Innovation Challenge, a hands-on opportunity for innovative Oktibbeha County middle & high school students to experience a real-world entrepreneurial process.
During the 4-week, teacher-led program, participating individuals and teams will:
- Develop and pitch their own business ideas
- Spend a day at the MSU eCenter learning and exploring business development
- Work one-on-one with MSU student and staff mentors
- Learn how to develop a business plan
- Pitch ideas at the eCenter roundtable
- Compete for a $500 grand prize and scholarships to the MSU ICreate Entrepreneurship Summer Camp
To learn more and to sign up to participate, join us for a Parent/Student Kick Off Meeting at GLO, located at 419 East Lampkin Street, at 5:30 pm, on Tuesday, March 5.